Join the 2020 Summer Reading Challenge!
The 2020 Summer Reading Challenge kicks off today! I am so excited to host this with Jaclyn from Coffee, Pancakes, and Dreams. This is our 2nd year hosting the challenge and we are excited to have you join us!
Do you love to read but feel like you don’t have the time to read now that you have kids? You are not alone.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
We can find the time to read, even with kids around! Keep reading for tips to find the time, after I share about the challenge details!
Join the 2020 Summer Reading Challenge
*** This challenge has finished but you can still download the bingo card and do it with a friend!
Download the bingo card.
Head here to get the bingo card. Then you can save it to your phone or print it off.
The bingo card is fun because it encourages us all to read a variety of books.
Tips to find time to read as a mom:
- Have a daily reading time and when your kids read, you read too!
- Read while the kids play.
- Get on your library’s website and put holds on the books you want to read. This is a lifesaver because then when they are ready you can pick up. Trying to find a book when you have a toddler is a challenge we do not need to face.
- Read before bed instead of scrolling the phone.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my policy.
What if the library is not open?
Right now libraries are not open. However, there are options!
- Check with friends on switching books.
- Look for local Little Free Libraries
- Sign up for Kindle Unlimited (right now you can get your 1st-month free here)
Check out my favorites!
- Check out my Amazon Book Favorites List
- Follow along on Goodreads
- Check out some of my favorite non-fiction books.
- Modern Mrs. Darcy shares a great summer reading list every year!
I cannot wait for you to join in on the Summer Reading Challenge! Remember to download the bingo card!
WELCOME TO THE WEDNESDAY LINK PARTY! MEET YOUR HOSTS:
Jaclyn from Coffee, Pancakes, and Dreams
Brittany Dreams and Coffee
Mary Leigh Live Well Play Together
Tiffany Lake Life State of Mind
Lindsay Lindsay’s Sweet World
Holley Bee Simply Organized