Get the back-to-school guide so you can thrive this school year!
The Back to School Guide is a seasonal printable guide that is updated and released every year. As a mom of three, I know how crazy the back-to-school prep can be. We all can use a little help and encouragement!
The Back to School Guide
This guide is updated every year and is designed to help moms prepare for the upcoming school year. This guide is for ALL moms! Whether you homeschool, send your kids to public or private school, this guide is for you!
Get the guide here!
How to Use the Guide:
Using this is simple! All you have to do is sign up here to receive the PDF.
Once you receive it, print it off (unless you want to read it from your device). Then you can write in it and take the time to reflect and plan.
As with all of the seasonal guides, this is designed to give you space to prepare intentionally for the current season.
What is in it?
- Reflect & Savor- a section to help you think about the past summer
- Heart Check- a section to help you process how you feel about the upcoming school year
- Letting Go of Fear- a section to help you let go of your fears
- All About the Kids- this section has one part designed as a back to school interview to do with your kids, the other section is for you to pray for your kids this school year
- School Year Rhythms- a section to help you brainstorm rhythms
This guide will help you prepare for the upcoming school year so you and your kids can thrive this school year!
Love this? Read more about cultivating an intentional school year.