With Christmas just around the corner, we are getting organized with our lists. As a mama to an elementary aged boy, I decided to put together the top ten gift ideas (with the help and inspiration from my son). If you are hunting for a gift for an elementary aged boy, I hope this gift guide will provide some direction for you!
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links.
(1) Imaginext Figures- My son loves his Batcave and is constantly adding to his Imaginext figure collection. We keep all the figures in a large bin and they are definitely a favorite. If your son is more into knights, he will love the Imaginext Castle.
(2) Army Men– Such a classic toy that you can never go wrong with!
(4) Pokemon Cards– Pokemon is everywhere and these cards are a favorite thing to collect.
(6) Notebook of Doom Series– This book series skyrocketed my son’s interest in reading last year. They are beginner chapter books and perfect for a boy to dive into.
(7) The Action Bible– We have loved reading through this Bible with our son. It is perfect for boys!
(8) Skylander’s Imaginators– Skylander’s are definitely a favorite over here and I do love how interactive the game is. Imaginators is the newest Skylander’s game. I recommend starting with the Starter Pack which is available for the different systems.
(9) Cold Case Christianity for Kids– We loved reading through this and it is perfect for an elementary aged boy.
(10) Magnetic Blocks– These are really fun to build with. We started out with this set and plan to add to the collection this year.
My son loves playing with a little bit of everything and I love to keep a variety in our home! Another fun gift idea is to ask for a subscription for a magazine (we love Ranger Rick) or membership to a local attraction (zoo, aquarium, museum, etc).
What would you add to this list?
This post contains Amazon Affiliate Links
Linking up to these link parties