Along with shopping for my elementary aged boys, we are shopping for a toddler girl. Whether you are a mom of a little girl or need to purchase a gift for a little girl, you know how endless the options can be. Sometimes even just picking out a gift for a birthday party can be a daunting task. As I think about gifts, I always try to think of the following things:
- Something to read
- Something to wear
- Something to encourage pretend play with
- Something educational
- Something for outside
Whenever, I look at the above categories, I am then able to be more creative in what I am thinking about. Using these categories, I have accumulated 10 favorite gift ideas for toddler girls.
(1) Strider Bike– This bike is perfect for toddlers and young preschoolers as it teaches them the learn how to ride a bike. My little one is loving to learn how to balance on hers and is getting more and more confident.
(2) Let’s Play Kit– Kids love to play pretend, so Ashley’s Pretend Play Kits are perfect. We are so excited to surprise our kids with one of them this Christmas and know it will inspire plenty of creativity and imagination.
(4) Bag– A little bag is the perfect gift that is fun and practical. We love the Urban Southern Mini Tote because it is so versatile (check out the mama and me option as well!). With the gift like a bag, it is fun to throw in a book or two and put a bow on it- gift and wrapping all in one!
(6) Doll Carrier– Many girls have multiple dolls, so it is fun to find some little accessories for them to use with the dolls. My daughter loves toting her dolls around in her doll carrier (plus it is perfect to bring traveling for play).
(7) Tea Set– My daughter’s tea set has been one of her daily toys since she received it last year. She loves to bring her little cup and sit with me while I drink coffee and play tea party with her dolls.
(9) Books– You cannot go wrong with a book- they are a favorite with all kids! A tip would be to think about the child you are purchasing for, and then buy a book centered on that topic. One of our current favorites are these adorable Curious George board books.
What about you? What would you add to this list? I always love hearing about other favorite gifts!
Linking up to these link parties
This post does contain Amazon affiliate links and some products were given for review.