Create a delicious treat with the chocolate chip cookie dough balls! Keep reading for this easy recipe.
Chocolate chip cookie dough balls have become a family favorite. My kids love it when these are the after school snack! They are so easy to make since there is no baking involved! In fact, they have become a regular in our house for a fun snack. The best part is you get the chocolate chip cookie flavor without having to deal with baking anything!
If you are looking for an easy cookie recipe, this one is for you!
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
½ cup butter
½ cup brown sugar
⅓ cup sugar
⅓ cup Peanut Butter
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
¾ teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet but use what you prefer)
Mix all ingredients except for the chocolate chips together. Then add the chocolate chips and mix well. Form into small balls and place on a baking sheet or in a mini muffin pan. Then place in the freezer to freeze.
Once they are frozen, you can remove them from the pan and pack them in a container. Store in the freezer or the fridge.
Ready to try them?
Have fun with this recipe! We tried them with white chocolate chips and are going to try adding M&Ms. It is the perfect special snack for after school or a fun family dessert to enjoy!
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE FOR LATER!
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet but use what you prefer)
1. Mix all of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
2. Then add the chocolate chips and mix well.
3. Form into small balls and place on a baking sheet or in a mini muffin pan.
4. Place in the freezer to freeze.
5. Once they are frozen, you can remove them from the pan and put in a container.
6. Store in the freezer or fridge.
Join the Link Party!