Get the printable guide to help you cultivate an intentional school year!
Cultivating an intentional school year has been on my mind for a while now. This will be the first year all three of my kids are in school and the only year they will all be in the same school. While there is no perfect formula for parenting, there are practical things we can do to be intentional with our kids.
This is why I designed this printable guide. It helps you and I take a moment to pause and prepare for the school year ahead.
Cultivating an Intentional School Year- a printable guide for moms!
This is designed for ALL moms- whether you home school, public school, or private school- it is for you.
What is in it?
- Reflect & Savor- a section to help you think about the past summer
- Heart Check- a section to help you process how you feel about the upcoming school year
- All About the Kids- this section has one part designed as a back to school interview to do with your kids, the other section is for you to pray for your kids this school year
- School Year Rhythms- a section to help you brainstorm rhythms
Then starting on Monday, August 5th we are going to have a Back to School Series on the blog!
This will cover:
- Creating Rhythms for Your Family
- Simplified School Clothes + Laundry
- How to Set Up a Command Center
- Handling All of the School Papers
- Simplified Meal Planning