Try these easy peanut butter protein balls for a great healthy snack!
Peanut butter protein balls have become a favorite snack in our house. I love finding a snack that gives me an energy boost and is quick to make. These protein balls have been just that! My husband and I have loved having these for an afternoon snack!
The best part is that you only need four main ingredients to make them! The fifth ingredient is chocolate chips and that is optional. You can also choose to add in different additions such as coconut, craisins, raisins, etc.
This recipe does include peanut butter but you could use whatever nut butter you like! You may have to adjust the amount as needed.
How to Make Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Flaxseed
- 1 1/2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Combine the peanut butter, honey, and flaxseed and mix well.
- Add the oats and chocolate chips and mix.
- Use a mini cookie scoop to form the protein balls or use your hands! The dough will be sticky but will form well.
- Place on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper or use a mini muffin pan to hold them.
- Place in the freezer until hardened. Then store in a plastic container in the freezer or fridge.
That is it- your easy peanut butter protein balls are ready! I love that this is a no-bake recipe for a healthy snack.
What is a favorite snack for your family?
Make sure to pin the image below to save for later!
Welcome to the Wednesday Link Party! Meet your hosts:
Jaclyn from Coffee, Pancakes, and Dreams
Brittany from Dreams and Coffee
Mary Leigh from Live Well Play Together
Tiffany from Lake Life State of Mind
Lindsay from Lindsay’s Sweet World
Keri from Cultivate an Intentional Life
[mv_create title=”Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls” key=”12″ thumbnail=”http://kerilynnsnyder.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Protein-Balls-3.png” type=”recipe”]