Check out the Family Connection Guides
The Family Connection Guides are designed to help your family connect, grow, and serve together. Every month, a new guide is released. If you have ever wanted to create intentional family moments but struggle with the follow-through, this guide is for you! These years are special and precious, let’s be intentional with our time!
The Family Connection Guides
How to Get the Guides:
There are a few different options to purchase:
- The 12-month digital subscription. This will arrive in your email inbox on the 1st of every month.
- The 12 months printed subscription. This will be mailed to you during the first week of the month.
- Try one month printed or digital. If you are not sure you want to subscribe, purchase one month to try!
All of the options can be found in the shop.
Right now when you purchase either the digital or printed subscription for 2021, you receive a bonus month of December 2020 + a code to receive the PDF New Year’s Eve Family Packet for free!
What is included:
Within each monthly guide there is the following:
- Recipe to try- a simple recipe to make to enjoy!
- Kindness Challenge- a fun way to spread kindness to others!
- Character Training- a focus on one character trait
- Connect- three simple ways to connect, including monthly conversation cards
- Family Tradition- a monthly tradition to try!
- Plus every month there is a surprise included!
How to Use the Guide:
When you receive it, print it off (if you purchased the digital), then hang the monthly sheet on the fridge or in a frame so you see it.
Then, look at your calendar and write in when you will do each activity.
I like to kick off the month talking about the character training focus at dinner one evening.
You get to use this guide to best fit your family! It isn’t about checking all of the boxes, but to spend time together in small intentional ways.