This post contains affiliate links.
Sharing January progress along with February goals.
I have been setting my February goals and looking back on January. This year I decided to get back into Powersheets and I am so thankful that I did. In 2017 I used Powersheets, however in 2018 I thought I would take time off from them. Whew, while 2018 was a year of growth, I often felt scattered and out of sorts.
So I took the plunge back into Powersheets and I am so thankful for this little step forward.
January Progress + February Goals
In my dive back into the world of goals and Powersheets, I decided to start sharing my goals with you all again. I love seeing how others process through things and move forward so I thought this would be fun! I would LOVE to hear how your progress is!
But first, why I love Powersheets.
I love Powersheets because they give me a place to process through all of the things and set the goals. It is very powerful to write things down and to set intentions. With Powersheets you have a whole section to prepare for the year and then space every month to write out your goals and then review how the month went.
Since my older two kids have been in school, I have felt time flying by. My eyes have been opened to how fragile this time is. I want to cultivate what matters and this is one way I can do this.
Now to a Recap of January
January has been a month of establishing healthy rhythms. My word for the year is Cultivate. When I read about cultivating a garden I learned that doing this removes weeds from the garden. Cultivating the soil makes it easier for newly germinated seeds to sprout through the surface of the soil. Cultivating also interrupts the growth of weeds. After a year of hard things and weeds sprouting, I am ready to cultivate my life.
January Monthly Goals
I set fewer goals as I always feel like January is a slow month.
- First things first. One of my big focuses this year is to spend time in the Word. I started using the Read Scripture app and it has been incredible.
- Read 2 books. Full confession, this did not happen.
- Run 10K- Yes! This was one of the hardest things I did in January. It was hard but good. My sister and I ran the Resolution Race.
- Plan Garden in Journal- Half way there. I am using this beautiful gardening planner.
- Design the Thriving Mom’s Toolkit- Yes!! It releases February 1st!
- Family Night- Yes!
- Date Night- All at home date nights!
- Special After School Snack- Half and half. Reminding myself to put this on the calendar.
- Sunday Prep- Yes, Sunday prep is key!
- Drink Water- I am continuing to work on this. I use one similar to this water bottle.
- Get Active- Work in progress.
- Tech Free Eve Time- Yes! Setting down time on my phone has helped so much!
On to February
February Monthly Goals
- Prep Garden Soil
- Prayer Journal Prep
- Cultivated Calendar
- Plan Nate’s Birthday Party
- Plan Disney Trip
- Start reading this book with friends
- Read 2 books
February Weekly Goals
- Learn and Play with Claire
- After School Snack
- Sunday Prep
- Sunday Mask
- Family Night
- Date Night
- Bloom Monday Morning Meeting
February Daily Goals
- Morning Prayer/Reading with Kids
- Write the Word in Evening
- Pray with Nick
- Drink Water
- Wash my Face
- Read Scripture AM
- Daily Plan
- Tech Free Eve
What about you? What are your goals for this upcoming month?
Remember, growth happens little by little. Take the little step today, knowing that all of the little steps add up to a beautiful result. Grab your Powersheets today!
Time for a link party! Blogging friends, share your post below and meet your hosts!