Let’s kick off this weekend with some Friday Favorites to spread a little cheer. We are down to the last week of school before spring break! Which means summer is quickly approaching. I am all about the sunshine, warm weather, and summer clothes! Now onto the Friday favorites from the week!
1. Recipe- My sister shared this recipe with me for Chicken Sweet Potato Broccoli Bake and it is amazing. I was a little hesitant as I thought the kids would not like it. However, everyone really enjoyed it! Have you tried any new recipes lately?
2. Free Day Popcorn- I am a huge fan of popcorn and love supporting Free Day Popcorn! The coupon code is still good to order your popcorn and get 20% off your order! Use the code: FAMILYFUN to get this deal. Next week, I will be sharing how to incorporate the popcorn with your Easter baskets.
3. ICB Jesus Calling Bible for Children– My oldest has started reading his Bible and writing verses in a notebook. It is the sweetest thing ever. We love the Jesus Calling Bible for Children because it is like a “big kids” Bible.
4. Blog Post- I loved Whitney’s post about Watercolors this week. She shared some great tips for painting with kids and helpful ideas to get you started.
5. Potty Training- My youngest is potty training and I am a mixture of pure joy and a teeny sad. She really is getting to be such a big girl! We are in those early stages of potty training where things are unpredictable, but for the most part it is going well!
In Case You Missed Posts from the Week:
A Practical Way To Teach God’s Word to Kids
What I Would Tell My Twenty Year Old Self
Linking up at these link parties