It was my birthday week which meant lots of celebrating and mail! A lot of my Friday favorites from the week include birthday excitement, because there were just so many good things. We are having cake tonight, which I am so excited about because I love sweets! Here are some of my top favorites from the week:
This post has affiliate links in it. Read policies.
1. Chair- My parents have these amazing zero gravity chairs on their back deck that I absolutely love when I visit, so I suggested one as a birthday idea. When one arrived on my doorstep this week, I was so excited! Sitting in it, in the sun, is just wonderful. As the kids are getting older, I am able to actually sit some when we are outside so I am looking forward to this.
2. Running- Honestly, I dreaded running both mornings I woke up, but it went well! After 2 weeks of being sick and not running, it was good to get back into things. Yesterday, I listened to Revelation Wellness and it was a great way to start my day! Now I just need to find a 5K to commit to- my goal is before summer and the humidity hit.
3. French Press Coffee- Ever since my friend made me coffee using a French Press, I have wanted to try it out for myself. My husband and kids purchased me one for my birthday and I am loving it. Coffee is one of my favorite things and this just adds to the delight of it.
4. Fashion Post- Two of my favorite fashion bloggers teamed up for a LuLaRoe giveaway (there is still time left in the giveaway). Their outfits are also super cute and inspiring. Visit Becky, Visit Tiffany
5. Haircut- My sweet little girl had her first haircut! She was such a big girl with it and it looks adorable! I will have to share more on Instagram. It was a win of an afternoon because I took the boys with us and they sat calmly in the chairs at the salon during her haircut. All the mamas can understand my relief with that!
What about you? What were your favorites from the week?
Posts from the Week
6 At Home Family Night Ideas
4 Reasons Why I Love Blogging
My Favorite Tool for Teaching Kids About Easter
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway to win The Easter Story Egg, look for the picture below to enter! It ends tonight at 8pm EST! Giveaway Closed
Linking Up to These Link Parties