Yay for March and the entrance of all things spring! The nice weather has sent me outside working on using chalk paint to paint some things. It is a new and favorite discovery (I know, took me forever to jump onto that train!). Here are my favorites and you can read more about my chalk paint discovery!
1) Blog Post- I absolutely loved Ruthie’s post this week on finding time in the Word. She shared 16 tips for moms. Finding that time is a constant battle that we fight, and these tips are great tools to help!
2) Chalk Paint- A good DIY project is one of my most favorite things. I love painting things to spruce them up, but have never used chalk paint. Until now… When I saw at Walmart, Waverly Inspirations Paint, I decided to buy it for a project. I have painted our candle holders that my husband made and an end table with it now! Super reasonable price and great quality=win!
3) Book Bundle- This is an amazing deal for all the mamas out there! Ruthie, Sarah, and I have combined our books into a bundle for sale! All of the books together are usually $30 and now you can get them for $19.97! Such a great deal! This bundle will help encourage mamas in all areas of life. Plus, all of our books come with bonuses! Purchase here.
4) Reading- This past week, I received Noah, Noah, What Do You See and it is the cutest book ever. My daughter loves it! I love a good board book and love the biblical twist on a classic story. In the book, you go through different people from the Bible. The ending is probably my favorite part!
5) Mom’s Night Out- For the past year I have been praying about a potential event and this spring it is actually happening! My heart is always to encourage mamas and I love doing this online and locally. Coming up in May, I will be hosting a Mom’s Night Out event! There will be a speaker, swag bags, raffle prizes, and lots of fun! It is so exciting to plan an evening where moms can feel encouraged, inspired, and build community together! Stay tuned on Instagram for more updates this coming week! If you are a brand or company that wants to sponsor the night or participate in the raffle prizes/swag bags contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you missed it, here are the posts from this past week:
What about you? What did you love this week?
Linking up to these link parties