The Intentional Family Activity Guides are just what families need as they desire to cultivate meaningful moments together.
The Intentional Family Activity Guides are designed to help your family connect, grow, and serve together. Every month, a new guide is released with new activities. If you have ever wanted to create intentional family moments but struggled with the follow-through, this guide is for you! These years are special and precious, let’s be intentional with our time!
The Intentional Family Activity Guides
What is included:
Within each monthly guide there is the following:
- Recipe to try- Get in the kitchen and have some fun with a simple recipe each month.
- Kindness Challenge- A different service activity will be in each monthly guide as a way to serve others.
- Truth for Kids- Our kids need to be trained in biblical truths! Each month there is a different truth to learn.
- Bible Memory- Each month there is a different verse that connects with the monthly truth.
- Connect- Each month there are three different ways to connect as a family.
- Conversation Cards- Use the printable cards to have conversations around the table.
- Family Tradition- Each month has a simple tradition to try as a family together.
- Plus every month there is a surprise included!
How to Get the Guides:
You can purchase a 12-month subscription to the guides for $20. You will receive the monthly guide in your inbox on the 1st of every month. Or you can try the current monthly guide for $5 to see if you like it.
How to Use the Guide:
When you receive it, print it off, then hang the monthly sheet on the fridge or in a frame so you see it.
Then, look at your calendar and write in when you will do each activity.
I like to kick off the month by talking about the truth for kids at dinner one evening.
You get to use this guide to best fit your family! It isn’t about checking all off all of the boxes but spending time together in small intentional ways.