Join the Let’s Pray Challenge to help you pray for your kids this school year!
The Let’s Pray Challenge was created as I was thinking about the upcoming school year. No matter where your kids go to school, it is vital that we cover our kids in prayer. There is so much power in praying Scripture over our kids.
The Let’s Pray Challenge
This challenge is designed to help all moms pray for their kids– whether you are a public school, private school, or home school mom- this challenge is for you!
How to join the Let’s Pray Challenge:
- Join the challenge and receive an email for 5 days encouraging you to pray for your kids! Join here.
- Grab the Let’s Pray Printable Pack for just $3. It includes 18 printable cards for you to print off. Each card has a prayer focus on it and Scripture. Get it HERE!
The following tips have helped me as we prepare for the upcoming school year:
- Pray! We can pray for our kids, teachers, and state leaders.
- Evaluate our current situation and consider what will be best for our kids. Everyone has a different situation and different kids. Only you, know what the best fit for your child is.
- Make a decision and be confident in it. God will guide you and lead you.
- Have grace with everyone. Have grace with leaders, other parents, and so on. Hurtful social media posts and words do not help anyone. Yes, we all may need to vent sometimes but do it to a trusted friend or spouse.
- Take school a year at a time. We have always taken this approach and it is helpful.