Join the Let’s Pray Challenge to help you pray for your kids this school year!
The Let’s Pray Challenge was created as I was thinking about all three of my kids being in school. I felt the urgency to pray for the year ahead.
*** This post has been updated on 7/15/2020 and reflects the current struggles with the pandemic.
Now, a year later, I am entering into a new season of schooling during a pandemic. There is so much stress and worry over so many things. In this time, we need to focus on praying, no matter what decision we make.
The Let’s Pray Challenge
This challenge is designed to help all moms pray for their kids– whether you are a public school, private school, or home school mom- this challenge is for you!
How to join the Let’s Pray Challenge:
- Join the challenge and receive an email for 5 days encouraging you to pray for your kids! Join here.
- Grab the Let’s Pray Printable Pack for just $5 (not necessary for the challenge but is a great additional resource!) Get it here.
Yes, things are very stressful right now and overwhelming, but we do not have to live in fear.
These following tips have helped me:
- Pray! We can pray for our kids, teachers, and state leaders.
- Evaluate our current situation and consider what will be best for our kids. Everyone has a different situation and different kids. Only you, know what the best fit for your child is.
- Make a decision and be confident in it. God will guide you and lead you. There is no right decision, and we are all simply doing the best we can.
- Have grace with everyone. Have grace with leaders, other parents, and so on. Hurtful social media posts and words do not help anyone. Yes, we all may need to vent sometimes but do it to a trusted friend or spouse.
- Take school a year at a time. We have always taken this approach and it is helpful.