Lowe’s Black Friday shopping tips to help you navigate the sales.
Lowe’s Black Friday shopping is full of deals for the home. It is definitely on my list of Black Friday shopping (right along with Target). There are tons of deals for your home and you may be able to find a gift for someone on your list too!
As we head into Black Friday, here are some tips to help you shop.
Tips for Lowe’s Black Friday Shopping
Go in store for the deals.
While you can get some deals online, the best deals are going to be in store. This year, Lowe’s stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, and doors will open for Black Friday shopping at 6:00 a.m. on Friday, 11/29. The first 300 customers in the store will get a chance to win a $500.00 Lowe’s gift cards, and receive a $10.00 off $50.00 coupon too! The coupon is for use on 11/29 only.
The Black Friday Doorbusters are valid for one day, in stores only. Shop all the other Black Friday deals in stores and online 11/28 – 12/4, unless otherwise noted.
Shop for holiday items.
If you need a new artificial Christmas tree, they will have a great deal on trees. In their ad, they show a 6.5 ft. prelight tree for just $49 (normally $99). There are also deals on Christmas lights and other holiday decors. You could even stock up on Christmas lights!
- Holiday Living Christmas Tree ($49.00)
- Poinsettias (50 cents each)
- GE Staybright Mini LED String Lights ($2.98)
- Christmas Wreaths (2 Fresh Fir Christmas Wreaths for $10.00)
Shop for vacuums.
There is going to be a decent amount of deals on vacuums. Here are some to be on the lookout for:
- Roomba® 675 Robotic Vacuum for $199.00 ($100 off)
- Dyson Slim Ball Multi-Floor Bagless Upright Vacuum for $199 ($100 off)
- A Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum for $249 ($150 off)
- Dyson V7 Trigger Pro Cordless Handheld Vacuum for $149 ($100 off)
Shop for tools.
My husband usually has some kind of tool he asks for every year. This year, I am thinking of getting him a toolbox and saw there is a great deal on one! There are great deals on drills and many other tools as well!
- Craftsman Drill ($49.00, normally $79.00)
- Dewalt Drill or Screwdriver Bit Set ($4.98, normally $15.98)
Shop for home appliances.
Whether you need a fridge, washer, dryer, there are going to be deals on these items. This is a great time to get a new appliance on sale!
- LG Washer & Dryer ($500.00 each, normally $1,249.00)
- Frigidaire Side By Side Refrigerator ($799.00, normally $1,299.00)
- LG Built-In Dishwasher ($399.00, normally $699.00)
Before heading into the stores make sure to study the ads.
I am always encouraging people to have a game plan for your shopping. Look over the ad and make a list. While we all love deals, it is not really a good deal if you are buying something you do not need. I like to make a list of the stores I will be shopping at and then list what items I need to purchase at each store.
Ready to shop?! I am making my list and getting excited about the deals!