* This post contains affiliate links
Organization has always been something I love. I love setting my monthly goals and am learning more and more on how to follow through on the goals thanks to my favorite goal setting tools. I am sure we all have made some goals with great intention, only to never glance at them again.
As I aim to be intentional in the different areas of my life, I have found two tools to be helpful. These are the Simplified Planner from Emily Ley and Lara Casey’s Powersheets.
Honestly, it would be embarrassing to admit how many planners I have gone through over the years. For all the planner fans out there, you know how important it is to find one that works. Finally, I have found a good fit in Emily Ley’s Simplified Planner. I love the variety of covers, quality of the planner, monthly layout, and daily layout. It is also the perfect size to slide into my bag. Head here to check out her planners.
Lara Casey’s Powersheets were something I came across after reading Make it Happen. Immediately, I fell in love with the idea of these. The 2017 Powersheets were just released and I am so excited to receive mine. These really are the perfect tool to use as you set goals. Head here to check them out.
I love to set up my goals with daily, weekly, and monthly focus. This is how Lara Casey’s Powersheets are set up.
- Prayer and Reading Time
- Afternoon Phone Free (3pm-5pm)
- Read a Book
- Plan the week on Sundays
- Family Night
- Date Night
- Review my Goals
- Add one item to my Etsy shop
- Fill out our Intentional Christmas Activity Cards
- Read one Fiction Book
Please join us on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00am EST to share your goals and progress for the week, month, or year. We are all about building a positive community; please remember to read, comment, and share the posts of others- and let them know you found them at With Grace & Grit.
Just a reminder…
- All forms of goal posts are welcome. They can be for a specific area in your life, or your general goals for the day, week, month, or year. We love to hear updates on your progress, too.
- Make sure to use the URL specific to your post and not your blog’s home page.
- Link back to With Grit & Grace with our button or link in your post or party page.
- Comment on the post prior to yours in the link-up. Support others through comments and shares– don’t forget to tell them you found them at With Grit & Grace.
- By linking up, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given.
- Join in on social media with: #withgritandgrace
- We want to support you! Please follow your hosts in some way
Thank you Emily Ley for providing a planner for my review.