Keri Snyder is a writer, entrepreneur, and the author of Why Just Survive When You Can Thrive. Through her blog, Keri Lynn Snyder: Helping Moms Cultivate an Intentional Life, she encourages readers with practical tips to help them cultivate intentional lives. This includes simple family activities, home organization, easy recipes, time management tips, and more.
She has found that many moms want to be intentional but feel overwhelmed in the everyday busy moments, which is why her passion is to help moms create simple solutions so they can be intentional. As a mom of three kids, Keri knows how overwhelmed moms can feel and can easily relate to the struggles moms often feel.
Keri currently lives in the suburbs of Charleston, South Carolina with her husband Nick and their three kids, Jack, Nate, and Claire.
For media inquiries or additional information about advertising, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DEMOGRAPHICS & SITE STATISTICS
Keri Lynn Snyder is a wonderful place to promote your product or business.
The readers are primarily moms ages 25-50 who are interested in family activities, family traditions, making easy recipes, home organization, and budget-friendly tips.
Keri is active in many forms of social media, including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
Instagram (2900+ followers)
Facebook (1050+ followers)
Pinterest (3200+ followers)
Twitter (1100+ followers)
- Sponsored Post or Series: Sponsor an in-depth post written by Keri of your choice of topic. These high-quality posts generally receive continuing attention on Facebook and Pinterest and are always optimized for great search engine results. Email email@example.com for pricing information.
- Giveaways: Keri will host giveaways on Instagram if it is a good fit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Freelance Writing: Keri is available for both one-time and regular freelance writing assignments. She writes on a wide variety of topics. Email email@example.com for pricing information.
- Advertising & Site Sponsorship: Keri accepts some in post and sidebar ads. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Travel Reviews: Keri will participate in travel reviews if it is a good fit for her family. Please email email@example.com for more information.
I would be happy to discuss with you how we can best work together. My goal is to create campaigns that are fun, engaging, and on-brand for my readers while also giving your brand the promotion and attention you are looking for.