Have you ever set goals? Goals are wonderful and I think we all should set them but we also need to set forth action plans so that we can run with our goals. Recently, I told my husband I wanted to run a 5K this year. He smiled and said, “Well, you better start running then, right?” While he was half teasing, it struck me with so much truth.
This post contains affiliate links
What goals have you set? Are you running with them yet or are they just sitting there, looking beautiful on a piece of paper. Let’s be people that run with our goals!
In order to run with our goals we need to set an action plan and then take the first step. Get some accountability and get moving!
Onto my February goals
- Read 1 fiction book
- Continue reading The Broken Way
- Put together Project Life for month
- Date Night (one in home, one out of home)
- One on one time with kids
- Add one item to the shop
- Family night on Tuesdays
- Run 3 times a week/Weights 3 times a week
- Social Media Free Weekends
- Connect with friends whether play date or night out
- Continue my daily Bible reading (using this plan)
- Put the phone down 6-8pm
- Connect with Nick (Marriage More sends out so many good tips for practical encouragement for marriage!).
- Drink water
- Eat veggies at every meal
How about you? Do you make goals? Will you choose to run with your goals? If so I would love for you to join Christina and I for With Grit and Grace where we focus on supporting each other as we work towards our goals!
We are all about building a positive community; please remember to read, comment, and share the posts of others- and let them know you found them at With Grace & Grit.
Just a reminder…
- All forms of goal or intentional living posts are welcome. They can be for a specific area in your life, or your general goals for the day, week, month, or year. We love to hear updates on your progress, too.
- Make sure to use the URL specific to your post and not your blog’s home page.
- Link back to With Grit & Grace with our button or link in your post or party page.
- Comment on the post prior to yours in the link-up. Support others through comments and shares– don’t forget to tell them you found them at With Grit & Grace.
- By linking up, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given.
- Join in on social media with: #withgritandgrace
- We want to support you! Please follow your hosts in some way
Blog // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest
Blog // Instagram // Facebook // Twitter // Pinterest