Cultivate an intentional school year with the free guide!
Cultivate an intentional school year, even when the school may look different. This year, there are added pressures as parents are preparing for the upcoming school year. Instead of seeing parents stressing over finding the right blue folder, parents are stressing over what school option to choose for their kids.
There are a lot of opinions and it can be overwhelming. In this time of so much noise, I want to encourage us to take a minute to pause, reflect, and prepare.
There is no perfect school decision, but we can have confidence in our decisions. We all are going to make different decisions and we can respect each other’s decisions. As we prepare for back to school, let’s look inward and upward, and prepare for an intentional school year.
Cultivating an Intentional School Year- a printable guide for moms!
This is designed for ALL moms- whether you home school, public school, virtual school, or private school- it is for you. It is intended to help us pause and prepare for the upcoming school year. Get the free guide here!
What is in it?
- Reflect & Savor- a section to help you think about the past summer
- Heart Check- a section to help you process how you feel about the upcoming school year
- Letting Go of Fear- a section to help you let go of your fears
- All About the Kids- this section has one part designed as a back to school interview to do with your kids, the other section is for you to pray for your kids this school year
- School Year Rhythms- a section to help you brainstorm rhythms
Then starting on Monday, August 3th we are going to have a Back to School Series on the blog!
This will cover:
- Creating Rhythms for Your Family
- How to Set Up a Command Center
- Starting to Homeschool Tips
- Tips for E-Learning
- Sending Your Kids to School? Here’s some encouragement