Cultivate an intentional school year with the free guide!
Does cultivating an intentional school year sound appealing to you? As moms, the back-to-school season is filled with so many emotions and lists. It can feel stressful trying to make the right decision for your kids and prepare for the school year.
There are a lot of opinions and it can be overwhelming. In this time of so much noise, I want to encourage us to take a minute to pause, reflect, and prepare.
There is no perfect school decision, but we can have confidence in our decisions. We all are going to make different decisions and we can respect each other’s decisions. As we prepare, let’s look inward and upward.
Cultivating an Intentional School Year- a printable guide for moms!
This is designed for ALL moms- whether you home school, public school, virtual school, or private school- it is for you. It is intended to help us pause and prepare for the upcoming school year. Get the free guide here!
What is in the guide?
- Reflect & Savor- a section to help you think about the past summer
- Heart Check- a section to help you process how you feel about the upcoming school year
- Letting Go of Fear- a section to help you let go of your fears
- All About the Kids- this section has one part designed as a back to school interview to do with your kids, the other section is for you to pray for your kids this school year
- School Year Rhythms- a section to help you brainstorm rhythms
Ready to cultivate an intentional school year?